Sunday 9 September 2018

Life Goes On


I've been a little quiet on the blog lately, not for any other reason than my real world life has taken over a little.

The blogging world still feels so new to me, and unfortunately it's had to take a little bit of a back seat while I juggle everything else.
But I thought I'd give you a little up date of what's been going on while I've done my disappearing act.....

I've been so shocked at how quickly the time has gone. Summer is officially over. I remember writing about how nervous I was about spending the summer alone after my break up. But now, it's been and gone and it's happened so quickly. 

I've worked some mad hours over the summer & its really done me good. It's been a great distraction & its allowed me to evaluate the things I want from my real world career. I've also been offered some truly amazing opportunities, which if I was still with my ex, I'm not sure if I'd even have considered them. I was just so comfortable in my relationship with him, that I didn't ever want to be away from that bubble. But now, being single again, there's no reason not to snatch up these things. I'm excited about what's to come in my professional life, but unfortunately it does mean that I'll be a little inconsistent with the blog, but I hope you'll all still dip in & out with me.

So, while work is certainly keeping me on my toes, my personal life is enjoying the calm. I'm fine. It's funny isn't it how we all deal with our emotions. I had an unusual experience, which I will tell you about in a future post, but this almost helped me to heal. I woke up one morning afterwards and my heart didn't hurt like it had been doing. Don't get me wrong, I still have the odd blip, but I'm doing ok. 
I've also been chatted up & asked out on dates. I'm considering my options lol. But it's been great for my low self esteem to know that there's people out there that find me attractive & that when I'm ready, I can date again.

So, my little update is basically to tell you all that I've not disappeared, I'm still here & love keeping up to date with you all over on social media & seeing your lives develop too. And I'm happy to announce, for those that have wondered, that I'm ok. Better than ok actually & I thank you for all the messages that I've received where you've been checking in. It means a lot.
This normal girl is doing good, and I'm ready to start the next chapter..... I hope you can join me.


Today's Quote: 'Only look back to see how far you've come.'

Much love, CB xx

1 comment: