Thursday 12 July 2018

Welcome To The Normal Girl's Guide To Life




Well, hello there and welcome to my brand new blog!
This will be a place for my day to day musing, my trials, tribulations & hopefully triumphs as I do my best to negotiate through the bonkers world that is modern day life for us girls!

I'm trying to juggle my career, alongside being a supportive friend & family member, keep fit and be healthy (read struggle with the weight & resist the temptation to order a dominos at every given opportunity) plus dress well, ensure my make up stays in place & don't even mention the dreaded dating scene. Basically, I'm living my best life..... Well, I'm trying!! 

I'd love to hear from any of you, who might be going through any of the things I am, if you have any advice or just comments in general. I'll be giving you my take on products, places I've visited, workout tips, food and places to eat & probably my opinion on everything and anything that has peeked my interest. I'll more than likely be asking for help and recommendations too! So feel free to drop me a comment! 

The Normal Girl's Guide To Life is for all of us who are just doing our best but could sometimes use an ear or even just an 'Oh My God' moment in the day. Read my stories, share your own and support one another as we try to live up to the world's & our own expectations. 

Today's quote: 'Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step

Love CB x

1 comment:

  1. Great introductory post! Looking forward to reading more of your content! 😊 x

    ReplyDelete